Saving the Planet with one Solar Panel at a Time
What are some of the benefits of Solar Panels in South Florida?
- Renewable Energy Source- One of the most important aspects of Solar Panels is that it truly is a Renewable Energy Source. It is available every day and can be harnessed in all areas of the world. Solar energy will be accessible as long as we have the sun-we cannot run out of Solar Energy, especially in South Florida.
- Reduces Electricity Bills- Depending on the size of your Solar System and your electricity uses, you will most definitely reduce or eliminate your electricity bills completely.
- Receive Payments for the Surplus Energy your home Generates- As long as your Solar System is connected to the grid, you can actually receive payments for the extra energy your home generates!
- Receive Money back on your new Roof- Tax regulations can sometimes be tricky to understand, but according to the recent IRS code, a new roof qualifies for a 30% tax credit when installed along with Solar installation and improvements. Learn more here.
- Diverse Applications- Solar energy can be used in multiple ways. You can generate electricity (photovoltaics) or heat (solar thermal). Solar energy can be used to distil water in regions with limited clean water supplies, it can be used to produce electricity in areas not accessible to the energy grid, they can power satellites in space, and can even be integrated into building materials such as transparent solar energy windows.
- Low Maintenance Costs- Solar energy systems typically do not require much maintenance. You just want to keep them relatively clean-cleaning them a few times per year will do. Most reliable solar panel manufacturers offer 20-25 year warranties.
- Technology Development- Solar energy is the way of the future! And Technology in the solar power industry is constantly advancing with improvements that will just keep developing in the future.